As a Games Producer at Oculus, you'll play a critical role in building the future of virtual reality content, entertainment, and applications. You'll engage, support, and serve as the primary manager between Oculus and key developers and content partners. The ideal candidate has extensive game development experience and experience managing third party developers.
- Own end-to-end production of development projects and partners
- Manage all milestones and deliverables ensuring they are on time and at a high quality
- Gather and provide both design and development feedback to developers and content partners
- Contribute to Worldwide Studios overall content strategy
- Conceptualize interesting and achievable VR interactions suited to our brand and our team
- 5+ years of experience in game development
- Experience shipping products and/or ushering clients through product and platform launches
- Experience partnering with and managing outside vendors
- Experience in game development with both internal and external development teams
- VR development experience
- Experience networking and tracking record in interactive entertainment
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com .
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Yumeng T.Research Scientist
Yumeng spends her days working with machine learning models for search products and completing product-level coding projects.
Back to top