Procurement Business Partner
- Fremont, CA
The Procurement Business Partner will play an integral role in driving strategic initiatives via process transformation, tooling improvement and scalability design for Source-to-Pay within Facebook's Infrastructure Procurement Operations Team.The ideal candidate will need to cultivate strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to better understand, develop, long term business strategies and efficiencies. They will work closely across the Supply Chain Solutions and Operations team (SCSO) within the Sourcing and Operations Engineering (SOE) organization, as well as a wide variety of infrastructure and Facebook stakeholders to establish priorities, deliverable timelines and standardize performance metrics.This role will have a strong background in Source-to-Pay with a deep understanding of operational processes, technologies, common business challenges and the ability to translate them into solutions. Primary interfaces will be the Facebook infrastructure teams, including Datacenter, Enterprise Products, Managed Service Providers, Project Management, Finance and Accounts Payable.This strategic role offers ample learning and growth opportunities in a transformative, exciting, high energy and solution-focused team. If you like fast paced, complex and ambiguous environments, owning your future, building critical solutions and making a real difference to the business, then this role is for you!
- Identify and drive opportunities for improvement across SCSO, SOE and broader teams.
- Partner with SOE, Infrastructure and other organizations to drive scalability, process efficiency and tool automation.
- Drive standardization of delivery and activities to provide efficient service.
- Lead multiple work streams and/or project teams to execute against project plans.
- Proactively manage relationships and expectations with internal and external stakeholders, including influencing at various levels of the organization.
- Promote, manage and deliver the continuous improvement of project activities and delivery focused on process, tools, and programs.
- Provide thought leadership and perspective on P2P relative to industry best practices.
- Travel as required.
- BA/BS or 7+ years of Procurement Operations experience in lieu of degree.
- 7+ years experience in Strategic sourcing, Procure-to-Pay processes and Source-to-Pay technologies.
- 5+ years experience managing MSP providers.
- Experience in taking ownership to develop and drive KPI targets and performance.
- Experience leading cross functional teams.
- 5+ years experience leading a team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with high attention to detail.
- Proactive with proven experience executing on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Resourceful, action-oriented with experience getting things done and overcoming obstacles. Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Self-driven, assertive, experience influencing and building consensus, analytical, adaptive and operationally proficient.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to top