Process Specialist, Risk Operations
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Risk & Payments team's mission is to enable anyone anywhere to pay and be paid with confidence. The Risk Process team is responsible for designing and scaling operational workflows related to fraud mitigation. They partner with multiple teams to ensure our tools and methods are constantly improved to support new product launches and in response to the ever-changing fraud landscape. They provide insights relating to the customer experience for necessary product and process improvements so that we can reduce the impact of our risk systems on good customers.
- Become experienced in core risk infrastructure, tools, systems, and data
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of process design, driving efficiencies, identifying gaps and implementing improvements
- Collaborate with our Risk Operations team in determining fraud review and support requirements that allow products to scale
- Develop project schedules based on the product requirements, technical challenges, tooling lead-times and business needs
- Ensure project documents are complete, current and available for staff and leadership review
- Partner with Product, Engineering, Research, and Operations teams to solve problems at scale
- 2+ years of experience in Project Management
- 2+ years of experience working with cross-functional teams
- 2+ years of experience working in an operations environment
- 1+ years of experience working on a trust or safety related team
Back to top