Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Our Workforce Management team is responsible for scaling our one to one support & our manual risk decision making while maximizing the value our customers and consumers get from transacting on our platform. We do so by building and investing in a robust operational model that helps us measure the quality of the experience & risk decisioning and identify opportunities to improve. We partner with all teams across our Risk & Payments (R&P) organization & multiple cross-functional teams across Facebook.
You are an impact oriented self-starter and a quick learner. You can think long-term in a fast-paced environment, and don't shy away from rolling up your sleeves. You have great attention to detail, alongside strong communication skills that enable you to to translate complex, detailed information into easily digestible, concise content for different people with varied levels of expertise and roles/levels across the company. If the shoe fits, please introduce yourself and tell us why!
- Drive the creation and ongoing improvement of the Risk and Payments service workflows for a product area
- Be the expert in your product's infrastructure, tools, systems, and data
- Create and maintain training material and knowledge management systems
- Influence cross-functional partners across Operations and Engineering to drive operational improvements
- Drive platform and tool improvements, and ensure scalability of workflow components across product areas
- Troubleshoot problems within the workflow environment, fixing or escalating to the appropriate teams as necessary to resolve issues.
- Ensure that client team operations are in accordance with internal and external policies/procedures, and assist in delivering evidence of compliance
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Science, Engineering, Economics or equivalent practical experience
- 1+ years of experience in business analysis, project management, data analysis, operations, customer support, risk, payments or similar
- 3+ years of experience working with cross-functional partners & across regions
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills for complex situations
- Risk or Payments background
- Call Center/Contact Center Operations background
Back to top