Process Integration Analyst
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced Field Logistics 'Best Practices' Analyst to focus on Data Center Field and Warehouse operational processes. This person will be responsible for working closely with the regional field leads, logistics managers and contract labor leadership/personnel in helping to develop and implement consistent processes, analytics, and visibility measurements for greater consistency in global field inventory control. This is a highly influential position which requires excellent communication skills and collaboration, a natural orientation to process analysis and optimization, the understanding of data center logistics processes and systems, and experience with data analysis and project management.
- Develop, refine, and maintain documentation that captures and promulgates the processes and policies for executing safe, effective logistics operations in FB data centers
- Identify gaps in operations and drive consistency across the data center regions: take the lead in developing shared solutions when inconsistencies are identified.
- Support improving operational and system gaps from the various warehouse and vendor entities to meet all compliance requirements
- Raise the visibility of field issues that require better systemic controls to Central logistics for the development of improved processes
- Work with Field Leads, vendors and contract labor to develop and execute action plans in the implementation of these new processes
- Develop a dynamic logistics operations assessment program to ensure consistent implementation and sustainment of processes across all Field entities
- Generate metrics highlighting performance and trends within the Data Center Field and Warehouse Operations
- Support the execution of Sarbanes-Oxley requirements, analyze discrepancies and help working teams develop root cause corrective actions and trend improvements
- Help define and manage ongoing KPI's to measure process compliance and logistics operations performance
- Generate cross-functional relationships with internal and external partners and cultivate effective communication channels to improve standardization and efficiency.
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain and or any other business related field with a minimum of 5 years experience in operations
- 5+ years experience in business analysis / program management
- Skills in As-is/to-be Business process mapping, gap analysis, requirements elicitation and data analysis
- Experienced in cross-functional collaboration across multiple teams
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time
- Experience handling PM responsibilities (prioritization, planning, scheduling, status reporting)
- Experience with systems – Oracle, Excel or any other analytics tools
- Communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills
- Supply Chain process understanding from Procure to Pay
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top