Process Improvement Manager, Community Operations
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Community Operations' focus is on supporting our users through both direct support interactions as well as scalable solutions, and on improving the health of our products by helping people understand how to use them. Those who join our teams are very passionate about solving people's issues, and are strong advocates for the Facebook community. We need influencers who can align cross-functional partners to ensure the best possible experience for our platforms. If you like helping people, Community Operations is for you.The Process Improvement Manager will be responsible for managing a high-performing team within the Global Process team, ensuring that we build a deep understanding of issues impacting our community, building strong strategic relationship with stakeholders, and providing direction, coaching, and mentorship to a diverse, motivated team of individual contributors. The Manager will help shape the team's long-term vision, devise and drive global goals, and identify opportunities to drive change to help Facebook provide the best support for the community. The Manager will be responsible for driving relationships with partners within various cross-functional teams to drive the optimization of processes and solving challenging problems. This is a full-time position, based in the Dublin, Ireland.
- Provide mentorship, guidance and career development to members of your team
- Lead and enable a high-performing team to deliver on goals by providing superb 1:1 support, and enabling deeper, more scalable solutions
- Help shape team vision, establish team goals and work with direct reports and leaders across the organization on strategies for executing, measuring progress and sharing results
- Deliver projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research, and strategy development, working directly with global cross-functional teams to implement next-generation community experiences through process, policy and product improvements
- Be able to effectively zoom in and out to address near term business needs as well as setting a long-term strategy for Community Support
- Build strategic relationships with global and cross-functional partners to drive improvements to the community support experience
- Communicate process, policy and product concepts effectively to senior leadership, business and cross-functional partners
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of people management
- 6+ years working in an Operations, Analytics, Product, Engineering or equivalent team
- 6+ years of experience initiating and driving projects to completion with minimal guidance
- 6+ years of experience doing business process analysis
- Ability to communicate to a variety of audiences effectively
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics, economics or related field
- Experience working in a technology company or Consulting firm
- Experience with complex process design, implementation and improvement
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top