Process Engineer, Deposition (Oculus)
Facebook Reality Labs(FRL), the research division for AR/VR for Facebook, is currently seeking an experienced and highly motivated process engineer. The role involves undertaking process development and the fabrication of semiconductor device prototypes, in addition to supporting the activities relating to design and optimization. This role is particularly suited to an individual who wishes to further develop their career in a vibrant, multidisciplinary and fast-moving research environment.
- Fabrication of semiconductor-based devices in a clean room environment.
- Process development & optimization, process troubleshooting.
- Delivery of devices for the needs of internal and external projects.
- Documentation and control responsibility for all processes and procedures related to the position.
- Designing experiments, analyzing data, and reporting the key results.
- Promote and support innovation to facilitate IP generation as appropriate.
- Interface with suppliers and partners, from a technical and project management perspective.
- Bachelorâ€™s degree or higher in Micro-electronics, Physics or Material Science.
- Experience in III-V semiconductor (GaN/GaAs) processing.
- Experience in one or more processing areas: deposition, lithography, etch, metrology.
- Strong background in process development, process control, and process scale-up.
- Strong background in semiconductor physics & materials science.
- Broad understanding in material & device characterization.
Back to top