Privacy Program Manager, Monetization Products
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook's Privacy Program Management team is looking for a Privacy Program Manager to lead cross-functional privacy reviews for monetization products ranging from Ads, Measurement, Partnerships, Media and other areas. In this role, you'll work closely with Product Managers to learn about new products, and partner with Legal, Public Policy, Product Marketing, Security, Communications, and other teams across the company to identify potential privacy challenges and drive towards consensus-based solutions.
The candidate will have a substantive experience working on monetization products, as well as strong interpersonal and project-management skills.
This is a full-time position within the Public Policy organization that will be based at our headquarters in Menlo Park, California.
- Manage Facebook's cross-functional privacy review process for new products and features.
- Facilitate discussion and coordination among Product Managers and privacy stakeholders across the company.
- Drive consensus around creative solutions to privacy-by-design challenges and manage escalations to senior leadership when necessary.
- Track and document new product proposals, status updates, and key decisions.
- Communicate privacy decisions to the broader cross-functional team, and ensure that those decisions are properly implemented.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Marketing, Public Policy, Political Science, Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of work experience on Privacy, Policy, Project Management, Marketing, or other related field
- Experience in online privacy, monetization products, or related field
- Ability to manage projects
- Experience with organizing, coordinating, multi-tasking, and process-improvements in a program
- Relationship building and collaboration within cross-functional teams
- Experience communicating to different types of audiences from different hierarchical level including senior leadership
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top