Post Production Coordinator, Media Partnerships
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
We are seeking an experienced post production individual who is passionate about Facebook Media Partnership's, our mission, as well as finding smarter, better, faster ways of getting things done. A successful candidate will be self-motivated, agile in decision making, thorough in detail, organization and exercise good judgement.
- Ensure entire post production asset delivery is seamless from pre-production to final delivery.
- Review and approve all post production deliverable assets and documentation prior to publishing and archival for all original productions.
- Support internal FB media partners to distribute asset support upon all internal deliverable requests.
- Manage internal FB cloud sharing platform, including technology and partner distribution.
- Content Management System (CMS) post scheduling POC for all production platforms and cross-functioning FB partners.
- BS/BA Degree.
- 5+ years experience in post-production on a staff or freelance basis.
- Experience with Avid, Final Cut or Adobe Premiere, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience maintaining confidential information.
- Knowledge of how to prioritize and respond accordingly.
- Communication and multi-tasking experience.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top