Politics & Government Outreach Manager (Based in Singapore)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced leader to manage and execute relationships with candidates, political parties, elected officials, governments, election commissions and civic partners on how to best use Facebook in the South East Asia and Australasia region. This role will serve as one of Facebook's liaisons working with political public figures and their teams, focusing on connecting influencers to the global community in innovative ways.
The Politics & Government Policy team is an external-facing team of Facebook and works with the world's governments and politicians on how to best use Facebook to connect with their constituents. This is a full-time position and will be based in our Singapore office.
- Manage implementation and optimization of trainings on how to use Facebook for governments and politicians.
- Be an external representative/expert for Facebook in the international politics and government space.
- Work with internal cross-functional teams to build high-impact civic programs - during election and non-election times.
- Work closely with the elections project managers during elections to develop the engagement strategy with candidates, political parties, election commissions and other partners
- Collaborate with partners to develop innovative and high-impact social integrations.
- Assist in building and creating collateral on how to use Facebook for government, politics and civic engagement as well as best practices.
- Be an internal advocate within Facebook for partners, including with product teams.
- Track, analyze and communicate quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to Facebook use amongst governments and politicians.
- Bachelors degree
- Fluency in English
- 7+ years of marketing, digital and online/social media experience
- Experience working in or with the government or political space on work such as campaigns, political committees, media organizations or political organizations
- Project management experience, with the ability to lead and handle multiple time-sensitive, cross-functional projects on deadline
- Highly professional communication and presentation skills, and the ability to serve as a spokesperson for Facebook
- Ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations and action plans
- Ability to work effectively and swiftly with all levels of management, both internally and externally
- Fluency in a South East Asian language
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top