Politics & Government Associate, Policy Solutions
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook's Politics & Government Outreach Team helps people across the globe connect with their leaders and government institutions. This role supports the team's operations by managing incoming requests for assistance and sharing best practices for Facebook, Instagram, and the entire Facebook family of apps [for the EMEA region]. No two days are the same in this role, which requires fast, clear communication with cross-functional internal teams to maintain the highest levels of customer support. An understanding of comparative politics, and online operations will be key to finding solutions that fit the unique needs of our partners in domestic and international markets.
Competitive Salary including the following benefits apply: Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Pension Benefits, Life Assurance, Childcare Benefits, Gym Benefits, Transport Benefits, Laundry Benefit
Posted: 4th October 2018
Closing date: 4th November 2018
- Become an expert in the support experience for public figures and government officials on Facebook and Instagram and track support requests.
- Research and organize lists of Facebook and Instagram accounts belonging to governments, politicians, and political parties across global markets, ensuring that the lists include only authentic accounts.
- Conduct quantitative analysis to measure product adoption trends among political partners.
- Recommend products and solutions and assist partners with implementation of new tools and products
- Solicit, organize, and contextualize product feedback from partners
- Train and onboard new partners to Facebook and Instagram
- Develop and catalogue best practices leveraging internal and external learnings across politics including federal, state, and local levels.
- Knowledge of international [EMEA] politics, political parties, and national legislatures.
- Comfortable offering customer support over the phone and live at events [internally and externally]
- Experience in online operations, communications, or customer service
- Ability to focus on repetitive tasks on a deadline while filtering out inauthentic information.
- Ability to develop and organize large data sets on Excel spreadsheets with high attention to detail.
- Passionate about creating world-class service experiences that delight partners
- Ability and experience working independently and remotely from colleagues with a track record of taking initiative in uncertain, dynamic environments
- Exceptional communication and the ability to serve as a spokesperson for Facebook
- Able to prioritize when juggling multiple responsibilities on behalf of multiple partners
- Motivated to support public figures and government officials in achieving their objectives on Facebook and Instagram
- Deep understanding of the political landscape and a passion for political content
- Experience in politics is strongly preferred
Back to top