Policy Marketing Manager
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a Policy Marketing Manager to lead our global marketing efforts for our corporate brand impact narratives, such as economic growth, social value, connectivity, and innovation. We are creating products, tools and programs that enable people on our platform to have strong, positive contributions to their communities, by giving them a voice for the interests and causes they care about. Our goal is to bring our corporate brand to life through marketing communications that feature and amplify the important work happening both globally and programmatically, to build stronger understanding and collaboration between Facebook and the public and non-profit sectors. The ideal individual for this role will have experience developing and executing successful integrated marketing strategies, solutions and initiatives supporting corporate social responsibility, policy programs, and/or corporate philanthropic efforts at a global scale. This is a highly cross-functional role: by liaising closely with our Public Policy team, this role will evaluate and prioritize where and how marketing will be able to contribute and scale awareness and understanding of our programs and broader narratives; this role will also work collaboratively with various marketing functional teams (e.g., Regional Marketing, Insights & Analytics, Media Planning, Events, Creative Studio) as required to ensure all efforts are aligned from inception through launch and beyond. This role is located in our Menlo Park office, and reports to the Regional Marketing Director on the Global Brand Marketing team.
- Develop and execute innovative, audience-led marketing strategies and initiatives that deliver against Facebook brand and/or corporate objectives
- Partner with key internal marketing and other cross-functional teams to prioritize and establish marketing roadmap, informed by solid audience insights
- Collaborate with key internal and external teams and partners to develop and execute the work
- Ensure all efforts are based on solid hypothesis design and are structured to deliver against clear success metrics, utilizing a test-and-learn approach
- 10+ years brand marketing strategy and/or marketing communications experience required, including 3+ years dedicated experience working in CSR, philanthropic and/or policy focused environments
- Brand management experience with consumer-facing brand (consumer electronics, tech, health and environment, CPG, or similar global/multinational/Fortune 500 companies)
- Experience developing and executing innovative 360 marketing campaigns that drove quantitative results
- Proven strategic and analytical ability to design and deliver marketing solutions
- Knowledgeable at building and leading productive team environments, internally and externally, across varied stakeholders
- Proven ability to partner with external partners and agencies
- Ability to work and thrive in a self-starter, fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to travel both regionally and internationally, approximately 20-25% of time
- Bachelors degree
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top