Policy Communications Manager, France
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook seeks a Policy Communications Manager to help drive strategic and creative media relations campaigns for Facebook's policy, privacy, content and security efforts. Candidates should have a strong experience in developing and executing high-profile media relations campaigns for technology or fast moving sectors and experience managing corporate or policy issues. Excellent writing skills, in both French and English, and the ability to work across several teams with strong project management skills are required to be successful in this role.
We are looking for a team player who is able to manage proactive media relations, from strategy to messaging to execution while supporting a cross functional team. This position is full-time and is located in Facebook's Paris office.
- Develop and execute proactive communications strategies and initiatives
- Drive positive media coverage that reaches influencers important to the company
- Interface and consult regularly with teams across the company
- Minimum bachelors degree or equivalent (post-graduate or professional degrees a plus)
- Proven level of professional experience, internet technology communications preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a cross-functional team in a fast-paced and international environment
- Ability to think, plan, and execute resourcefully
- Thorough understanding of the French media and policy landscape
- A passion for Facebook and for our mission to connect the world is essential
- All applications should be submitted in English
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top