PM Shuttle Program Manager
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Reporting to the Manager of Operations, the Shuttle Program Manager's role is to oversee the day to day operations of the commuter, Caltrain, tram shuttles and customer services staff. The Program Manager has the overall responsibility of ensuring program service levels are meeting/exceeding the expectations of our users all the while assisting in the effort to increase the number of employees who use alternative ways of commuting to and from Facebook versus driving alone. The Program Manager is responsible for ensuring customer complaints are investigated thoroughly and responses to suggestions, inquires, questions regarding Facebook's shuttle programs are done in a professional and timely manner.This is a tactical role that reports to the Manager of Operations. Our Shuttle Program Manager's role is to oversee the day to day operations of our commuter shuttle program, campus tram, on-demand and customer service. Responsibilities also include leading multiple contract staff ensuring vendors are contractually compliant. Model and share experiences with customer service staff that communicates directly with users of our system. The incumbent must be self-directed, have a customer-friendly manner, work in a team environment, have the ability to provide strong leadership, provide recommendations and concerns to management, communicating and delegating as appropriate.
- Lead the shuttle vendors and customer service staff
- Oversees for the day to day operations of our employee shuttle and tram programs
- Provide high level of customer service and recommend service expansion and other improvements to the shuttle programs to the Manager of Operations
- Oversees the implementation of changes to the shuttle programs
- Ensures strong data and metrics tracking processes.
- Provides support for regional field office transportation programs.
- Review and verify and approve appropriate service invoices ensuring billing is accurate and timely
- Participate in the building evaluation process for transportation services
- Assist in budget preparation and assist in the development of the annual budget and purchase order process
- 3+ years of experience in Commuter Transportation Services or related field.
- Master's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong vendor management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Demonstrated career progression in previous roles.
- Ability to work in a dynamic setting with high ambiguity and often shifting set of priorities in a high-pressure, results-oriented environment.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top