Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
We are searching for a product leader to lead the APAC Business Products & Growth team. Every month more than 180M businesses and 9M advertisers are active across the FACEBOOK family of apps (Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp). The APAC Business Products & Growth team is responsible for growing this ecosystem of businesses and advertisers - helping them find their audience, using the best tools for their needs, and driving value - in the APAC region. This team is also responsible for ensuring our entire suite of business products work or can be adapted for the needs of the region. The needs in APAC are particularly interesting as Chinese advertisers are an important segment, but need a different route to using our products; India is a huge opportunity that we are diving into with investments like Jio; and in general the region provides a different set of needs around things like payments (local payment methods are important); trust/integrity signals; and the expectations of how people want to interact with businesses. You will be managing a quickly growing team of PMs in Singapore.
- Develop strategy on topics related to tools for small businesses, and consumer/small business interaction with a particular focus on APAC
- Develop execution plans on all topics related to tools for small businesses, and consumer/small business interaction
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Understand Facebook's strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Manage a team of PMs to innovate and execute product initiatives across the company
- Coordinate strategy and execution across a wide variety of teams across the company
- 7+ years product management experience
- 7+ years of experience taking a product idea from concept through launch
- 5+ years experience managing PMs
- Deep organisational and analytical experience
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- BS/BA Computer Science/Other
Back to top