PM Lead, Decision Platform
- Menlo Park, CA
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
We are looking for a PM Director to lead the Decision Platform team, which is responsible for ensuring that Facebook makes accurate data driven decisions across the company. As part of the beating heart of Facebook's data-driven culture, this role will start by focusing on our External Metrics platform, which is a team of 3 PMs and 11 TPMs responsible for making sure that every metric published by the company is accurate and will stand up to scrutiny. Over the long term, the Decision Platform lead will also be responsible for Research Platform, our in-house version of Nielson, which is responsible for running Facebook's COVID-19 Symptom Surveys internationally, and Experimentation Platform, which is responsible for our A/B testing frameworks across the company. All-told, the team is 11 PMs and 11 TPMs. We want you to take these three orgs and create both the vision and platform for what it means to be a data driven company at scale.
- Manage a set of Product teams and lead the ideation, technical development and launch of the solutions aimed at driving industry value and revenue
- Offer organizational design thinking to best structure the team and equip them for success in their goals
- Establish a shared vision across the team by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers, designers, data scientists and user researchers
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- 8+ years of experience in technical architecture of web applications and/or media products
- 8+ years experience designing user interfaces
- 8+ years experience creating examples through wire frames and mock ups
- 8+ years of experience taking a web product idea from concept through launch
- 8+ years experience in product management or product design
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field
Back to top