Platform Product Marketing Manager, Workplace
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Workplace by Facebook's mission is to give the world a place to work together. Workplace is used by over 30,000 organizations worldwide to transform how they connect, collaborate and get things done. Workplace works for everyone from large organizations like Starbucks and Walmart to start-ups with just a handful of people. To help with the ongoing growth of the Workplace business, we are seeking a world-class Platform Product Marketing Manager who is passionate about Workplace by Facebook and the role that a connected workforce can play in improving the productivity of an organization.
The Platform Product Marketing Manager will drive the global platform strategy for Workplace. You will work in close collaboration with the Platform Partnerships, Product Management and Engineering teams to connect Workplace with the other tools and services people use to get work done. You'll focus on understanding people's common workflows in order to make them dramatically easier and simpler on Workplace. You'll build relationships with some of the leading enterprise SaaS apps as well as independent software vendors. You'll partner with marketing, communications and customer teams to manage go-to-market strategy and post-launch adoption of Platform and integrations by users, organizations and developers. The perfect Platform PMM is someone who is excited by collaborating with internal and external partners to build best of breed integrations that customers love. Past experience working on building a platform, collaboration software, software-as-a-service and/or enterprise productivity products is required. This is a full time position based in our London, UK location.
- Lead market assessment to identify new platform opportunities and represent voice of the market by conducting industry research, including deep quantitative, qualitative and competitive analysis.
- Identify significant long-term opportunities based on research, analysis and a strategic view of the direction of the market.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the broader partner integration ecosystem and competitive landscape to develop strategic product positioning and a compelling narrative around our platform offering.
- Define and execute on a comprehensive go-to-market strategy and plan including in-product strategy, positioning, policy, launch strategy and PR with focus on the power of Workplace to bring best of breed products together.
- Represent the voice of the market internally with Product Management and Engineering and collaborate with them on future product development and design.
- Manage the cross-functional effort with sales, legal, partner management and PR to successfully test and deliver the Workplace partner integration solutions to market.
- Plan and lead cross-functional efforts to drive successful product alpha and beta programs and launches for companies, globally.
- Partner effectively with Product Management and MarComm to lead world-class product marketing communications.
- Communicate the value proposition and deliver the effective sales collateral and packages that will attract and retain customers.
- Drive product adoption and ongoing engagement by users by supporting effective go-to-market and customer success programs.
- Competitive Salary including the following benefits apply:
- -Medical Benefits
- -Dental Benefits
- -Vision Benefits
- -Pension Benefits
- -Life Assurance
- -Childcare Benefits
- -Gym Benefits
- -Transport benefits
- -Laundry Benefit
- -Closing date:
- Given the profile of this role in our Workplace organisation we are looking for extensive professional experience in product platform strategy and marketing.
- Depth of experience in Product Marketing, Product Management, Platform Strategy or Strategy Consulting
- Recent experience working in a product strategy capacity (partnered closely with product management and/or engineering to represent market requirements and with sales and marketing to support product launches)
- Familiarity working with developer apps and handling support for developer eco-system
- In depth understanding of the technical integration landscape and key priorities and challenges for organisations
- Recent experience with enterprise SaaS product
- Strong quantitative analytical, strategic thinking ability, and ability to effectively adapt communication across teams, seniority levels and across mediums
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate complex, large-scale concepts and influence outcomes
- Demonstrated comfort with the ambiguous and fast moving organisations
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Willingness to travel up to 40% of the time
Back to top