Platform Policy and Integrity Enforcement Specialist
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Our team ensures that applications integrated with our platforms are high-quality and trustworthy. Working closely with other Facebook teams, we investigate and detect apps not compliant with our Platform Policies. Depending on the nature of the violation and the best user experience, we may take a variety of actions; everything from helping the developer/publisher fix the problem, to permanently removing the developer/publisher and application from our platform. We work to improve the platform experience for users, publishers and developers through the use of automated detection tools, strategic manual review, data analysis, guidance, and coordination with product teams.
Our team is looking for a strong team player to work with the external developer and publisher community, investigate and take action on violating apps, and ensure the best possible experience on our platform. In this position, you will interface with internal teams such as Partnerships, Policy, Legal, Marketing and Engineering, as well as with external developers and publishers. Successful candidates will have strong data skills and a bias toward action, enjoy finding patterns amid chaos, making quick decisions and are up for a challenge.
- Keep our platforms clean of malicious and non-compliant apps
- Investigate suspicious developer and publisher behavior and take action where appropriate
- Identify trend characteristics that can enhance automation
- Conduct in-depth investigations leveraging large and complex data sets
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to solve problems at scale
- Inform, influence, and execute new strategies and tactics using sound analysis and impact metrics
- Realize data informed insights to drive new products and initiatives
- Identify trends to enhance detection, enforcement and support processes and improve team efficiency
- Manage, coordinate, and/or support policy enforcement projects
- Proactively investigate and protect app users against malicious activities such as phishing, malware, and fake accounts
- BA/BS degree
- 2+ years analytical and problem-solving experience
- Experience sourcing and driving insights from internal and external data sets
- Communication experience
- Experience thinking both individually and in team environments
- Demonstrated experience developing and presenting business cases
- Experience assessing, analyzing and resolving issues
- Analytical experience, with experience solving problems using data and providing business insights
- Knowledge of statistical analysis and data tools
- BA/BS degree in physical sciences, information systems, or finance
- Experience coordinating contingent workforce/vendors
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top