Platform Partner Manager, Americas, Workplace
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Workplace's mission is to revolutionize the way people connect, communicate and collaborate at work, by bringing the powerful tools we have built over the last decade into the workplace. Since Workplace's official launch in October 2016, many of the world's leading companies have deployed Workplace.
Workplace is seeking an experienced strategic partner professional who is passionate about how Facebook Inc. can work with SaaS applications and developers to drive valuable product experiences for people. You will work to build an ecosystem of product partners around Workplace which will include with some of the largest SaaS providers, dynamic startups and developers. Your goal will be to drive the adoption of the Workplace platform which will accelerate Workplace's and Work Chat's adoption, user growth and user engagement.
The ideal candidate will have a strong passion and curiosity for enterprise software products and is obsessed with their potential for transforming how people work. The ideal candidate is already well connected with the enterprise software companies and startup ecosystem.
This is a full-time position based at Facebook's headquarters in Menlo Park.
- Lead Workplace's platform strategy and inform the platform roadmap by closely collaborating cross-functionally with the Product, Engineering, Business Development, Policy, Legal, Marketing, PR and the Operations teams
- Lead Partner outreach, motivate and guide enterprise SaaS applications and developers to create useful integrations with Workplace and Work Chat
- Represent Facebook in external meetings with senior executives from influential ecosystem companies as well as industry events and conferences
- Make our partners successful by maintaining direct and active relationships with partners, including proactively resolving business, technical, and policy issues
- Define partner success requirements, produce qualitative and quantitative analysis of partner and product impact, aggregate and translate feedback, explore new strategic opportunities, inform the product roadmap
- Lead and execute the go-to-market plan with partner through joint PR, marketing, co-selling, developer relations enablement and materials
- Help define the strategy and support the implementation of Workplace developer program (e.g., developer center content, blog posts, policy and informational documents and articles), working closely with the Partner Engineering and the Product teams
- 5+ years of relevant work experience with product, consulting, business development, partnership, or technical experience in enterprise SaaS or consumer technology
- Product related experience contributing at both strategy and operational levels such as partnering with product management and/or engineering to represent market requirements and with developer relations to support product launches
- Experience working with enterprise or consumer platforms and an understanding of platform dynamics, incentives, positioning, commercial negotiation and business risk constructs
- Experience collaborating and building relationships - with the ability to develop working relationships at all levels of management, both inside and outside Facebook
- Ability to define, develop and lead global projects in a fast-paced, changing environment by tackling challenges, driving recommendations and action plans
- Ability to travel 20-30% of the time
- Ability to create and execute with self-driven builder's mindset
- Analytical mindset, relationship-focused approach, and communication skills
- Experience being pivotal in building and executing long term developer or platform oriented programs and approaches
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top