Platform Marketing Manager, Korea
(Seoul, South Korea)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
We are looking for a full-time and experienced Marketing Manager to drive our Platform Marketing strategy in Korea. The successful candidate must have an entrepreneurial mindset, be a self starter with experience in B2B Marketing to drive local product awareness & brand sentiment. In particular, this role will include localization, collateral development and marketing program management for our platform solutions in Korea. He or she must also have experience influencing senior stakeholders in a highly complex organization. This is a full-time position, based in Korea, and will require occasional global travel.
- Drive product awareness & positive sentiment among Facebook's developer & startup audience in Korea, by developing and executing localized marketing initiatives.
- Own marketing strategy, event programming, and execution of collateral and branding for developer programs such as FbStart.
- Build content that will resonate to our audience such as localized narrative, partner case studies, and content management in general (decks/infographics, etc.). Candidate will be an expert who can translate Facebook Platform products into clear narratives.
- Own our industry event program in Korea to identify key industry opportunities, ensure optimal editorial presence and inclusion in outbound comms, post activation and own all other assets related to the program.
- Uncover trends, data and insights to build out our platform proposition to internal and external audiences.
- Work with cross-functional teams in Product Marketing, Partnerships, PR, Policy and Communication to deliver scope of work & raise awareness of the power of the Facebook Platform.
- Bachelor's degree minimum, MBA or master degree preferred
- 8+ years professional experience in marketing communications or product marketing, ideally, in at a technology company, startup or established B2B brand. Either in-agency or in-house.
- Experience with a broad range of B2B marketing, including online and events
- Experience working in fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
- Experience working in matrix and cross-functional organizations
- Excellent written and communication skills. Ability to distill complex product details and benefits into clear and compelling marketing content aimed at our global developer audience.
- Strong analytical abilities and proven project management skills
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to juggle multiple projects and evolving priorities
- Strong developer/tech orientation, with a passion for the intersection of technology and marketing among the app developer ecosystem
- A relationship builder, who can navigate and influence cross-functional peers and more senior management
- Highly autonomous—ability to drive progress with little to no direct involvement from leadership
- Native Korean speaker, and business proficiency in English is a must.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top