Planning and Operations Lead, Recruiting
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Recruiting is a core strategic driver of Facebook’s success. We have a world-class team working together to help drive our ambitions and scale to the next level. We are looking for a Planning and Operations Lead for Recruiting to be based in Menlo Park, CA.This full-time position reports into the Recruiting Operations & Analytics Manager and will be responsible for delivering distinct project outcomes as outlined below.
- Define, build, manage, and communicate recruiting goals devised from business needs for the Global Tech Recruiting teams
- Continuously collaborate with Tech Leadership (Engineering, Product and Infrastructure) across the company to manage demand changes resulting from fluctuating business needs
- Define, articulate, and communicate relevant operating metrics and insights through the use of existing tools and datasets
- Educate Tech leadership on recruiting team insights regarding positions, roles, levels, and locations of hiring plans to ensure accurate and realistic expectation setting
- Define HRIS / Recruiting system improvements to increase the collection of accurate and timely metrics to drive decision making
- Partner with our Recruiting Operations Project Managers to establish a vision for recruiting products that define the next generation system needs
- Partner with Recruiting Innovation Team (Labs) and Finance to establish benchmarks for improving productivity and high-impact initiatives
- Continuously work with recruiting leads and teams to identify and share talent market information with the team those in our Tech business who manage supply and demand balancing
- Identify, define and drive changes that allow both the Tech leadership and recruiting teams the ability scale for the next tier of company growth.
- 7+ years’ experience in recruitment operations, business intelligence, and/or project management
- 3+ years’ reporting and analytics experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Salesforce Reporting knowledge / experience
- Experience with recruiting data and data visualization tools (Tableau)
- Effective interpersonal, communication and leadership skills in order to influence operational changes, drive collaboration and maximize adoption of new ideas, tools and practices
- Track record of partnering with business, engineering, and data science teams to deliver data-driven insights and translating those into process improvement recommendations
- Flexibility to adapt to changing business situations
- Ability and desire to collaborate and work with recruiting stakeholders across different time zones
- Advanced problem solving capabilities and refined analytical skills
- Flexibility to handle multiple tasks concurrently with acute attention to detail
- Aptitude for learning new technologies quickly
- Experience in fast-paced work environment
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top