Physical Security Operations Manager
(Menlo Park, CA - San Francisco, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook Physical Security is responsible for the safety and security of all Facebook facilities and personnel. As Security Operations Manager, you will support the MPK Regional Physical Security Manager with overseeing the regional execution and implementation of Global Security Services programs, policies, and procedures affecting the security and safety of Facebook assets. Support and execute global security services programs, initiatives, processes and best practices to build a safe and secure environment. Build strong cross-functional partnerships across Facebook by collaborating closely with Human Resources, Facilities, Global Security teams, Executive Protection, and other key partners to ensure successful integration of strategic priorities and initiatives. Fosters an inclusive culture that is focused on talent management.
- Manage and lead all direct reports including Associate Security Site Management and Reception Associate team at our Menlo Park campus supporting operations (such as events and tours) and the greater Bay Area (site management).
- Coordinate regional daily security operations as determined by the Regional Physical Security Manager.
- Support the review and development of SOPs and ERPs
- Manage all security vendors against FB issued KPIs and expectations
- Assist with security and safety awareness training programs
- Provide additional operational support and guidance to the regional security teams
- Assist with project related security strategies, as required
- Risk management mitigation and analysis
- Provide detailed, accurate and timely reports to the Regional Physical Security Manager
- Collaborate with key partners to build innovative and creative security strategies
- Ensure compliance with Global Standards and Global Programs
- Work with other Security Site Managers to improve security policies, standards, and practices and build a safe and secure environment for our employees and guests
- Effectively handle client issues and concerns.
- Experience in corporate or institutional Security/Safety related role
- Demonstrated experience in the development of security procedures and processes
- Understanding of Physical Security design specifications and standards
- Communication, organizational and leadership skills
- Detail-oriented and multitasking abilities
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Workplace Incident Management, Emergency Response, Crisis Management, and Business Continuity
- Project management skills and experience
- Experience conducting investigations including criminal, human resources, and safety incidents
- Experience with security technologies including CCTV, Access Control, and Incident Management Systems
- Proven track record in managing security operations and security personnel and delivering high quality, customer-oriented security programs
- Bilingual (Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese)
- Computer skills
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top