People Team Communications Manager, L&D and Diversity
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Our people are core to our success, and we're striving to provide a unique and personalized experience for everyone at Facebook. To bring this experience to life, we are looking for a strategic and creative People Team Communications Manager to support our global Diversity and Learning & Development (L&D) teams. This role will create and deliver employee communication and internal marketing strategies that improve the understanding and engagement of our key priorities for these teams. The role will also partner closely with the Diversity and L&D teams, and various cross-functional teams, to ensure we deliver consistent and relevant information throughout the organization.
This role is full-time and located at our Menlo Park, CA headquarters.
- Set the vision, strategy, development and execution of internal communications and internal marketing strategies for the Diversity and L&D teams
- Identify opportunities to promote strategic focus areas and programs for Diversity and L&D across Facebook
- Consult with cross-functional colleagues on communication and change management strategies
- Understand the unique needs of the Diversity and L&D teams (goals, programs, tools, process) in order to drive employee communication
- Provide messaging or marketing that supports key initiatives and program rollouts
- Maintain communications calendars and coordinate with cross-functional teams to implement consistent communications throughout the People team
- Partner with internal and external communications teams to align on communication opportunities
- 7+ years experience in communications or marketing
- Experience turning information into content for both HR and employee audiences
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience identifying communication issues and solve problems using judgement and analysis, providing communication guidance and support
- Experience working and building cross-functional relationships
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with diversity communications and/or marketing
- Post-graduate or professional degree
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
Back to top