People Services, Operations Manager
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
The Global People Operations team strives to create and deliver a seamless and positive employee experience across the entire employee lifecycle. Leading with care and empathy, we develop efficient and simple people processes, systems, policies, and programs. We deliver data that is useful and accurate to create People-related strategies across the business. We manage people knowledge and build project management capability across our company. Our work also ensures Facebook remains protected and compliant. We strive to ensure employees feel heard and given the resources and support they need during the most important moments during their careers.We are looking for an Operations Management Lead who can help us lead a team responsible for transitioning services, scale existing processes and technology and manage day to day vendor operations. We need someone with expertise in this area who can thrive while managing multiple projects, priorities and working with a global team to drive improvements and efficiencies. We are looking for someone who enjoys building and figuring out the best way to do things and to be able to communicate and work with the rest of the team to achieve this.
- Coordinate and drive the strategy and goal setting of the People Services Operations Management roadmap
- Partner with People Operations leads on the delivery of services aligned to the business needs and strategy
- Work with key subject matter experts and internal teams to analyze current trends and new opportunities
- Lead a team responsible for delivering operational efficiency through the use of Business Process Management, Case Management, Content Production Management, Customer Relationship Management, Data and Reporting, Vendor Management and Outsourcing and Document Management
- Manage day-to-day People Services operations, including serving as the point of escalation for complex issues
- Responsible for detailed, time-bound project based work on critical, large scale transformational topics like organizational & operational changes to drive efficiency and effectiveness
- Ongoing deep dives into driving improvements in overall operational effectiveness
- Build and cultivate direct relationships with clients, vendors, and partners as appropriate.
- Assist in managing People Operations resourcing, capacity and budget
- Provide regular updates on team projects, activities, and issues
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Bachelors in Science
- 5+ years of experience managing large scale projects and people
- Experience working through ambiguity and uncertainty in a fast paced, ever-changing work environment
- Project management, process improvement and data analysis skills
- Time management, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task across concurrent priority projects
- Thought leader who can identify solutions and persuade others to a course of action
- Strategic mindset – can tell a story through analysis, develop innovative strategies and drive value add throughout each project
- Self-directed and possess communication skills
- Ability to work across various levels of the organization, while building trust and fostering collaboration
- Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Experience in a shared service environment
- Lean Six sigma knowledge
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top