People Services, Analytics & Metrics Specialist
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
The Global People Operations team strives to create and deliver a seamless and positive employee experience across the entire employee lifecycle. Leading with care and empathy, we develop efficient and simple people processes, systems, policies, and programs. We deliver data that is useful and accurate to create People-related strategies across the business. We manage people knowledge and build project management capability across our company. Our work also ensures Facebook remains protected and compliant. We strive to ensure employees feel heard and given the resources and support they need during the most important moments during their careers.The People Services Analytics & Metrics Partner, part of Facebook's Global People Operations team, will work to deliver consistently accurate data and standard measurements across the entire employee lifecycle. This role will execute critical key People Services performance sourcing data from multiple sources and data bases. This role will work closely with internal and external partners to make sure the processes are aligned with the strategy around the employee experience. The ideal person exhibits patience, attention to detail, teamwork, motivation, and an upbeat attitude.
- Develop an understanding of the People Services teams needs and provide regular data insights and recommendations through analysis of trends
- Apply quantitative analysis, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers to help create a story to inform, influence, support, and execute our business decisions for the People Services organization.
- Act as an internal consultant by analyzing and recommending solutions to People Services leaders relating to services data
- Prepare and build reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
- Effectively communicate with internal and external partners and internal teams to deliver reports
- Monitor the integrity and validity of the data reported
- Address data integrity issues and work to solve root cause process or systems issues
- Partner with the People Insights and Engineering team to improve operating efficiencies/effectiveness and work with internal teams to automate or streamline data collection processes
- Leverage tools, such as SQL, Tableau, Workday, Salesforce, Visier, and Excel to drive analytics
- BA/BS in a field that emphasizes analyzing, displaying, or reporting on data (e.g., computer science, math, engineering, economics, statistics, psychology), or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience focused on using data to uncover insights that drive action in HR analytics using HR systems and tools such as Workday, Visier, etc.
- Relevant experience includes analytics, management consulting, sales operations, finance, compensation, or related fields
- Understanding of statistical analysis, quantitative aptitude, and the ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information
- Experience with SQL, Tableau, HRIS systems, and any other related programs for executing the above responsibilities
- Understanding of data visualization principles
- Experience with data management and having an understanding of data structures
- Project management skills
- Communication skills and an ability to partner effectively with People Services partner and leads
- Ability to self-start and independently identify and act on priorities in an ambiguous environment
- Experience working with HR/organizational people data (e.g. headcount, turnover, recruiting metrics, and other people analytics)
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top