People Planning Analyst
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
People Planning at Facebook partners with leaders to help solve the organization's most pressing scaling and growth challenges related to people strategy and enterprise growth. We provide expertise in people strategy, people movement from hiring to transfers, market intelligence, and everything in between. People Planning at Facebook is comprised of individuals with experience in data analytics, strategic consulting, and project management.
As a People Planning Analyst, you will apply your expertise in data analytics, strategic consulting, and project management to help facilitate people-related decision making that will allow Facebook's people strategy to grow with its organizational strategy.
- Conduct people related forecasts and analysis via Excel, R, or Python modeling to provide insight into Facebook's future growth trajectory
- Explain and visualize statistical/forecasting analyses to technical and non-technical audiences
- Present results of analyses to stakeholders and business clients
- Bring together Facebook-specific and market data to help leaders understand people related growth issues
- Demonstrate judgment and discretion when dealing with confidential data
- BS or BA in a quantitative field (e. g., Finance, Economics, Math, Operations Research, Statistics, Data Science, Management Science, Social Sciences, etc.)
- Experience with SQL as well as with R, Python, or Excel
- 3+ years experience in consulting or analytical environments
- Experience presenting to leaders and working collaboratively with other cross-functional partners
- Experience with data visualization software (e.g. Tableau)
- Experience in forecasting methods and techniques such as generalized linear models, longitudinal analysis, classification, clustering, categorical analysis, etc.
- MBA or Masters degree
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top