People Operations Specialist
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
The People Operations Payroll and Benefits team strives to create and deliver a seamless and positive employee experience across the entire employee lifecycle. Leading with care and empathy, we develop efficient and simple people processes, systems, policies, and programs. We deliver data that is useful and accurate to create People-related strategies across the business. We manage people knowledge and build project management capability across our company. Our work also ensures Facebook remains protected and compliant. We strive to ensure employees feel heard and given the resources and support they need during the most important moments during their careers.
We are looking for a People Operations Specialist with a strong emphasis on payroll to join our growing team. The ideal candidate exhibits teamwork, motivation, pro-activity and a great attitude. The EMEA People operations team is fast growing so this will be a unique, challenging, and exciting role for an experienced HR professional that is up for the challenge and the growth opportunity at Facebook.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely processing of the monthly payroll input files for 19 entities in EMEA.
- Respond to payroll queries from employees
- Liaise with our payroll providers and the finance team to efficiently close out any queries on the monthly payroll.
- Continuous compliance and process development within People Operations payroll and benefits team and with our XFN partners
- Oversee audits to verify data discrepancies between systems and follow-up as needed with the relevant departments.
- Focus on building out various internal controls within benefits and payroll
- Maintain employee documents required for payroll processing.
- Produce ad-hoc reports in workday as requested.
- Handle inbound queries in ServiceCloud within SLAs.
- Work on various projects within the team
- 4+ years People Operations experience in an international fast paced organization.
- Exceptional customer service skills and proven ability to perform in fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to handle sensitive matters with tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to interact with all levels of a professional organization.
- Proven ability to effectively organize, prioritize, and handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Strong Excel skills including the ability to create pivot reports, VLookups, and charts/graphs.
- Ability to work in a team environment to achieve goals.
Back to top