People Experience Partner
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
The Global People Operations team strives to create and deliver a seamless and positive employee experience across the entire employee lifecycle. Leading with care and empathy, we develop efficient and simple people processes, systems, policies, and programs. We deliver data that is useful and accurate to create People-related strategies across the business. We manage people knowledge and build project management capability across our company. Our work also ensures Facebook remains protected and compliant. We strive to ensure employees feel heard and given the resources and support they need during the most important moments during their careers.The People Operations Experience Partner, part of Facebook's Global People Operations team, will work to deliver an excellent employee experience, while managing backend operations and processes. In this role, candidates will be dedicated 50% employee experience, 30% to project-based work, and 20% to data and insights work. The ideal candidate is highly motivated with a positive attitude, and exhibits patience, teamwork, critical thinking, and emotional intelligence.
- Provide support for the employee experience throughout the employee lifecycle (onboarding, transfers, performance cycles, leaves of absence and offboarding)
- Create and maintain partnerships with geographically distributed HRBPs, Employee Relations specialists, and specialty HR Operations teams (recruiting, compensation, finance, benefits, immigration, payroll, mobility, HRIS).
- Advocate for the employee across these teams to make their experience seamless
- Focused, global, project work on the enhancement of the employee experience throughout the employee lifecycle, including process improvements, automation, data & insights
- Reporting and analytics based on organization needs and driving insights for HRBPs using existing dashboards, HRIS data, and leveraging our people data team.
- Supporting reorganizations and other large-scale employee changes that require complex HRIS updates
- Conducting exit interviews with departing employees and routing their questions to the correct partners
- Gathering data and working with the employee to prepare to submit for an inter-company transfer
- Handle inbound employee inquiries, identify needs, process necessary transactions in Workday, Salesforce and other systems, and escalate issues.
- Deliver recurring reports and insights to HR partners
- As the representative in one of our distributed offices, other duties as assigned
- Maintains a global mindset
- Two plus years People Operations / Human Resources experience
- Customer service skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to perform in fast-paced, agile environment
- Ability to manage ambiguity
- Project management capabilities
- Ability to handle sensitive matters
- Exercise independent judgment and discretion while utilizing company policies and practices to determine appropriate action
- Ability to interact with all levels of a professional organization
- Computer skills including MS Office applications
- Excel skills including the ability to create pivot reports, vlookups, and charts/graphs partnered with analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience at a fast-paced, high growth Tech company
- Experience with Workday or HRIS system
- Experience in Shared Services and/or as an HR Generalist
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top