PD Leader - Business Interfaces
Facebook is looking for an experienced Product Design Leader to lead a team of designers. Ads Interfaces makes it easy for businesses to amplify their business across the family of apps. The role covers a broad and impactful portfolio and the person will be paired with some of our strongest cross-functional leaders in the company.
PD LEADER - BUSINESS INTERFACES RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and develop a team of designers which requires setting clear goals, managing project loads and allocating designers accordingly, ensuring deadlines are met and setting up team members for overall success.
- Guide the team to develop best practices for ensuring a high bar of quality.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product management, engineering, user research and communication design to ensure a smooth product development process.
- Recruit new designers and actively participate in the hiring process.
- Roll up your sleeves and contribute as a designer when necessary.
- Execute in a fast-paced and highly fluid environment.
- Collaborate with teams in other offices.
- 8+ years industry experience in a people management role on a Design team.
- 10+ years of design experience.
- A portfolio of work that contains examples of Interaction (UX) Design and Visual Systems Development for digital applications that work in cross browser environments.
- Experience leading product strategy.
- Experience building own designs.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Yumeng T.Research Scientist
Yumeng spends her days working with machine learning models for search products and completing product-level coding projects.
Back to top