Payroll Manager, LATAM
(São Paulo, Brazil)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a driven, high energy, experience, hands-on professional to work in the Finance Operations team in LATAM. The successful candidate must be a driven, high energy, customer service focused individual who can work well with internal and external customers at all levels. This position is based in our São Paulo office and reports to the Head of Finance Operations, LATAM.
- Review and Approve payroll - ensuring accuracy, completeness and compliance to local requirements
- Streamline, Build and Manage payroll process (with internal and external stakeholders) to ensure adequate internal controls, drive efficiencies and process improvements, minimize reliance on manual work and/or review while ensuring timely review of ALL payroll computations
- Take charge and Support payroll compliance as well as ad hoc request from local statutory authorities as well as Internal Audit. Ensure there is no SOX deficiencies and strict adherence to compliance requirements
- Effective Vendor Management of payroll service providers across LATAM
- Developing and maintaining positive internal and external relationships (HR team, payroll service providers)
- Support and/or Lead Finance (Payroll and Operations) projects as required
- Manage multiple Payroll Service Providers
- Manage Payroll Compliance (Payroll Taxes, Stock Based Compensation, Benefits Tax and Statutory Audits)
- Finance or Business Degree or equivalent
- 12+ years of relevant experience in Payroll with related, fast-growing, multi-national company
- Broad regional LATAM Payroll experience
- Strong computer and analytical skills, including proficiency in Excel, Macros. Experience with Concur is an added advantage
- Ability to work effectively and cohesively with geographically disperse teams
- Ability to create and administer training
- Must be fluent in English and a second language, preferably Spanish
- Superb attention to detail yet possesses an understanding of the 'big picture'
- Self-sufficient, Systematic, Organized, Team Player and Resourceful, rolling up sleeves
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top