(São Paulo, Brazil)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The successful candidate must be a driven, high energy, customer service focused individual that can work well with internal and external customers at all levels. They will be expected to problem solve, recommend solutions and exercise good business judgment while performing their function. This is a full time position located in our São Paulo office.
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll across the Latam region
- Build Payroll processes, ensure adequate internal controls, drive efficiencies and process improvements
- Manage multiple Payroll Service Providers
- Manage Payroll Compliance (Payroll Taxes, Stock Based Compensation, Benefits Tax and Statutory Audits)
- Build processes and set-up new country payroll in-line with international expansion
- Represent Finance at payroll-related meetings with other business functions including HR, Sales, Finance, Treasury Benefits and AP
- Projects - Global Payroll Compliance, BIK, Expats
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Payroll with related, fast-growing, multi-national company
- Experience with a large, fast-growing multi-national company
- Experience in working in outsourced payroll internationally
- Strong computer and analytical skills, including proficiency in Excel
- Proven delivery of projects and process improvements
- Attention to detail yet possesses an understanding of the 'big picture'
- Organized and thorough with desire for continuous improvement
- Must be fluent in English and preferably Spanish
- planning, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent team player who is very comfortable working as part of a larger team located in different countries
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top