(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
We are hiring an experienced Payroll Analyst who can be a key contributor in a high-energy, growth environment and is requiring someone who is driven to satisfy internal and external customers. The ideal candidate will contribute at a hands on level to cultivate an amazing and innovative Facebook culture as it scales in size. Reporting into the Payroll Manager, this position is located in our Menlo Park Headquarters.
- Help process the bi-weekly Non-Exempt and Exempt multi-state payroll processing for 12,000+ employees, utilizing ADP
- Data entry of employee information
- Auditing Payroll data
- Calculate manual payroll checks as needed
- Assist employees on payroll and benefit related inquiries
- Assist on various ad hoc projects, including communications to and follow up with employees
- Play a role in our US & Canada payroll operations
- Work closely with Stock Administration, Legal, Tax and HR Departments in the administration of payroll and equity related issues
- Audit Payroll data
- Bachelors degree
- 2+ years Payroll experience in a public company
- Excel skills
- Detail-oriented and able to handle a high volume of work in a fast-paced environment
- Communication skills
- Problem solver with the ability to sort through issues to create and improve processes
- Experience with ADP
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top