Payments Programs, Media Partnerships
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an individual to help manage a number of business and operational activities related to content partnerships with publishers and content creators. In this role, you will work closely with cross-functional partners to oversee post-deal close activities related to onboarding, tracking deal terms, and ensuring accurate and timely payment to partners based on their ability to fulfill deal obligations. This role will require program management skills to track multiple ongoing deal programs, the ability to identify operational and process improvement opportunities related to deal payments and operations, and the need to be hands-on reviewing and auditing deal reporting and payments to partners. You may interface with partner managers and partners directly on payment related inquiries and help establish partner training programs related to their deal experience. You will also have responsibilities managing payments coordinators for the processing of deal payments. This is an exciting opportunity to work on media content deals across news, entertainment, and sports, and to work closely with partnerships, operations, payments, finance, and legal teams. This role is based in our Menlo Park office.
- Oversee day to day program management activities related to partner payments across Facebook's content partnership deals
- Work with cross-functional teams to build process improvements on the partner deal experience, which may include troubleshooting payment issues
- Manage activities of payments coordinators in relation to onboarding new deals and making on-time and accurate payments for existing deals
- Interface with partners and other internal Facebook stakeholders to investigate partner inquiries related to deal terms, explain payments/invoices, and provide training to improve the partner deal experience
- Oversee business reporting on complex programs that require tracking deal terms, multiple revenue sources, and periodic financial reconciliation efforts
- Design deal management dashboards, e.g., upcoming and past due payments by deal type, partner, etc. for management tracking and visibility of issues
- Perform deal level financial analysis and payment audits as needed
- Support ongoing cross-functional efforts to improve the partner deal experience
- BA or BS degree
- 3+ years of experience in business or payment operations, program management, process improvement, or management consulting
- Experience with business reporting and data analysis
- Experience with customer service or client/partner management
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Experience prioritizing and influencing others
- Knowledge of the media industry, technology platform and digital video business models, and payment systems/processes
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top