Payments Process Lead
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
The mission of the Facebook Risk and Payments team is to enable anyone, anywhere to be able to pay and be paid with confidence. This can mean different things across our many payments products - from providing support to advertisers who need help paying their bill, helping charities onboard to receive donations, to identifying and resolving fraudulent transactions. Within the Risk and Payments team, the Payments Process Team is responsible for delivering, maintaining, and improving the workflows for our customer support teams. We define performance metrics, build monitoring and alerting systems, and use a data-driven approach to understand if our customer support teams are meeting our customer's needs.
We are looking for a Lead to drive the teamâ€™s direction as well grow the skills and professional development of each individual. Our ideal candidate is passionate about support, has a track record of influencing change within large organizations, and loves developing people.
- Lead our payments process team to drive measurable business outcomes enabling product adoption while maximizing the customer experience
- Provide expertise in career planning, performance management, and coaching
- Drive team-wide results, determine what is important, clarify next steps and delegate effectively to meet expectations
- Work with Payments Leadership team to determine teamâ€™s project roadmap and priorities while holding accountable to milestones and delivery deadlines
- Become an expert in Facebook Payment's products, infrastructure, tools, systems, and data
- Collaborate with our product, engineering, partnerships, and sales teams to ensure we are meeting our customer support goals
- 5+ years experience working in a scaled customer support environment
- Experience with relationship management and working within a global organization
- Experience with strategic thinking with an analytical and problem solving approach
- 1+ years experience managing people
Back to top