Payments Compliance Regulatory Oversight Manager
Come join the team responsible for working on any and all things related to Payments Compliance on Facebook. You will work collaboratively with a dynamic group of Cross-functional stakeholders, including but not limited to, Legal, Product, Engineering, Finance, Internal Audit, and Marketing. You will help create innovative scalable compliance systems and processes to harness the "transactional" power of Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Messenger, and other Facebook companies. You will help Facebook Payments ensure that its compliance policies, internal controls, and systems help Facebook in its mission to "make the world more open and connected."
Facebook Payments Inc. ("Facebook Payments") is committed to complying with Anti-Money Laundering/Counter-Terrorist Financing ("AML/CTF") obligations imposed by federal, state, foreign, and other applicable laws. These governing laws and regulations may include without limitation the following: Bank Secrecy Act ("BSA"); USA PATRIOT Act of 2001 ("Patriot Act"); rules and regulations overseen by the United States Department of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control ("OFAC"); and other requirements applicable to registered money services businesses ("MSBs").
Whether you are aligned with more technical projects or people-oriented tasks, our team consists of creative thinkers that are excellent problem solvers. We work every day on problems that no company has ever seen. To be successful on our team, you must be able to fully express complex solutions that you are not afraid to defend across a wide range of stakeholders including internal partners, regulators, and law enforcement. You are an expert in identifying risk areas, designing controls to monitor and validate compliance with requirements, and testing controls. You are someone who pays attention to detail and is a very strong communicator. You have deep familiarity with compliance audits and due diligence processes and is motivated to help execute the strategy for the global payments compliance program as it scales. You are excited by the opportunity to ensure processes are efficient, effective, and compliant with regulatory and compliance requirements.
PAYMENTS COMPLIANCE REGULATORY OVERSIGHT MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will be an integral part the Regulatory Oversight team by monitoring our compliance frameworks and ensuring adherence to governance and safety and soundness requirements.
- You will work with legal subject matter experts and outside counsel to monitor and interpret the various laws, regulations, contractual obligations and industry best practices relating to Facebook Payments.
- You will own and drive a Regulatory Change Management Program by gathering inputs and working with cross-functional teams to ensure adherence to regulatory requirements.
- You will work closely with internal and external audit teams to manage and drive discrete audits and examinations (e.g. money transmitter license examinations, independent AML reviews, financial partner due diligence reviews, internal audit reviews, second line compliance testing, etc.).
- You will help monitor and facilitate resolution of issues identified during examinations, audits or independent reviews.
- You will aid the Governance, Risk Management & Compliance (GRC) team in providing self-assessments and testing evidence to determine effectiveness of compliance with regulatory requirements and internal policies and procedures.
- BA/BS from an accredited university
- 8+ years of compliance/risk management experience
- Experience in process and control mapping methodologies
- Experience learning quickly, prioritizing tasks, and delivering results in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative and a relationship builder with interpersonal skills
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Experience with compliance/risk management in payments
- Professional certifications such as CAMS, CFE, CCEP or CIA
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Back to top