Payments Compliance Manager (Compliance Monitoring)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Compliance Operations is focused on ensuring that the platforms and communities we support remain safe and secure from all forms of harm. Regulated payments is a core area of support and our small and global team operates compliance programs across Transaction Monitoring, Sanctions Screening, Identity Verification, and Due Diligence for Facebook, Instagram, Oculus, and WhatsApp. You will help Facebook Payments ensure its compliance policies, internal controls, and systems keep our platforms safe. If you like protecting people and finding bad guys, Compliance Monitoring is for you.
Facebook is seeking a Payments Compliance Manager. You are an expert in identifying risk areas, designing controls to monitor and validate compliance with requirements, and testing controls. You are someone who loves auditing and is motivated to help execute the strategy for the global compliance audit program as it scales. You are excited by the opportunity to ensure processes are efficient, effective, and compliant with regulatory and compliance requirements. At the end of the day, we are a compliance team, where you will be a crucial member in meeting our regulatory requirements and keeping our communities safe.
- Conduct monitoring and testing to determine effectiveness of compliance with regulatory requirements and internal policies and procedures
- Directing and managing the design and successful execution of the compliance monitoring plan and provide strategic and proactive consultation in identifying risk exposures and in evaluating solutions for internal control weaknesses and regulatory compliance issues
- Monitor and support resolution of issues identified during examinations, audits or independent reviews
- Work with legal subject matter experts and outside counsel to monitor and interpret the various laws, regulations, contractual obligations and industry best practices relating to Facebook Payments
- BA/BS degree
- 7+ years of compliance/risk management experience
- Experience developing enterprise risk assessments
- Program management, communication, stakeholder management, negotiating and influencing experience with a track record of achieving engagement from internal and cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience working as part of a global, cross-functional team and working with all levels
- CAMS, CFE, CCEP or CIA certification
- Experience in payments
- Experience working in internal audit or forensic accounting at a Big 4 firm
- Experience with building and maintaining vendor risk management programs (including conducting third-party audits)
- Experience in anti-bribery and corruption compliance monitoring and testing
Back to top