Payments & Commerce - Partnerships Program Manager, Localization (Miami)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced payments professional to lead relationships with strategic partners, global card issuers and established financial services industry leaders around the world. The ideal candidate is passionate about international markets, online payments, technology, social media and business strategy. Payments & Commerce Partnerships at Facebook is responsible for developing and managing the relationships with companies that allow us to enable monetization of our products. We work cross-functionally with product, engineering, legal, marketing and operations teams to develop new capabilities, improve user experience, and reduce barriers that prevent people from buying what they want. The ideal candidate for this role will have experience in partner and team management, a track record of influencing change within large organizations, and the ability to synthesize and execute against complex problems and timelines. This role requires a blend of business analytics, partner management, strategic thinking, and understanding global payment ecosystem.
- Manage existing relationships with banks, financial services providers, payment & technology service providers and other companies in the payments and commerce in key markets around the world.
- Identify new partners, or new products with existing partners and negotiate business and technical terms with these companies
- Establish meaningful relationships with key ecosystem stakeholders including C-suite of financial services entities to launch meaningful payments and commerce opportunities with Facebook.
- Partner closely with Product and Engineering teams to solve problems and identify trends and opportunities
- Partner with cross-functional teams including Sales, Finance, Legal, Compliance, Marketing
- Support partner engagement as the subject matter expert and lead cross-functional teams as part of field trials and broader commercial roll-outs.
- Identify overall program dependencies, risk analyses and develop mitigation strategies.
- Inform, influence, support, and execute our product decisions
- Track, analyze, influence, and communicate key metrics
- 5+ years related experience working within or managing global consumer financial services
- Ability and willingness to travel 50% of the time
- BA Degree
- Strategic thinker capable of driving internal stakeholders to a consensus on important issues
- Experience working and negotiating with external business partners and vendors
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, negotiation and cross-functional management skills with a clear focus under pressure.
- Excellent project management ability, capable of leading multiple time-sensitive cross-functional projects
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to present information in an insightful and structured manner.
- Experience working in international financial services and commerce
- MBA or MS Degree
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top