Payment Risk Operations Manager, WhatsApp
WhatsApp is a fast, simple and reliable way to talk to anyone in the world. More than 1 billion people in over 180 countries use WhatsApp to stay in touch with friends and family, anytime and anywhere. WhatsApp is not only free but also available on multiple mobile devices and in low connectivity areas - making it accessible and reliable wherever you are. It's a simple and secure way to share your favorite moments, send important information or catch up with a friend. WhatsApp helps people connect and share no matter where they are in the world.
The Payment Risk Operations Manager will manage WhatApp's Risk Operations team and will be responsible for end-to-end fraud management for WhatsApp's payments products. This team provides thought leadership, project management and operational execution for the design and implementation of risk management processes. This leader will provide direction, coaching, and mentorship to a diverse, motivated team of individual contributors, help shape the team's long-term vision, devise and drive global goals, and identify opportunities to drive change to help WhatsApp provide the best payments experience for our community.
PAYMENT RISK OPERATIONS MANAGER, WHATSAPP RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead our Payments Risk Ops team to drive measurable business outcomes enabling product adoption while minimizing risk exposure
- Become an expert in core risk infrastructure, tools, systems, and data
- Understand top fraud drivers and other qualitative insights, and support your team in making recommendations to improve our product, policies, and procedures to keep the platform safe
- Lead a high-performing team by establishing team goals and working with direct reports on strategies for executing at scale, measuring progress and sharing results
- Be a thought leader and guide the team's direction overall
- Advocate for users, partnering with global and cross-functional teams to develop global solutions
- Work closely with global cross-functional partners to prioritize, problem solve, and develop solutions related to spam
- BA/BS or equivalent 4 year university degree
- 6+ years of experience in an operations, spam, risk/fraud or related environment
- 3+ years of work experience in people management
- Experience in assessing, analyzing and resolving issues, and distilling into communication
- Experience with analytics and experience solving problems using data and providing practical business insights
- 1+ years experience using WhatsApp
- Experience with SQL, data analysis, visualization tools, or programming languages such as Python or Java
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com .
RELATED JOB OPENINGS
- Brand Marketing Manager-Integrated Marketing, WhatsApp
Menlo Park, CA
- Communications Director - WhatsApp, India
- Localization Project Manager
Menlo Park, CA
- Manager, Tools & Automation, WhatsApp (Dublin/London)
Dublin, Ireland + 1 More
- Market Specialist, Russia, WhatsApp
- WhatsApp Program Manager
Menlo Park, CA
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Requests sent to this email address that do not pertain to disability or religious accommodations cannot be answered.
Questions? Check out our FAQs.
Back to top