Payment Operations Analyst
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
The Payment Operations Experience team is responsible for operational excellence in providing customer support for payment issues on Facebook. This team works to understand challenges being faced by our payers at scale and to translate those insights into actionable improvements for our Product and Engineering teams. We are looking for a strong individual contributor who can help us create great support experiences for all of Facebook’s payment customers.
- Help paying customers resolve any issues they may experience
- Drive operational and support metrics such as satisfaction, contact rates, quality, and turn-around-times
- Identify, investigate, scope, and escalate customer-impacting payment issues
- Triage and address escalations in a timely manner
- Design payments and support test plans for new and existing products
- Influence cross-functional partners like Product, Engineering, and Sales to make product improvements
- Build training and development programs to establish, track, and maintain high-quality output for a diverse staff of support representatives
- Scale global support for multiple products while optimizing the impact of each support representative
- Proficient at defining, utilizing and communicating performance metrics
- Define a path forward in an ambiguous work environment
- Define, utilize and communicate performance metrics
- BS/BA degree
- 1+ years of experience scoping and executing on projects
- 1+ years of experience optimizing operations environments
- 1+ years of experience working in a geographically distributed work environment
- Experience presenting project plans to cross functional audiences
- BS/BA degree engineering, science, technology, economics
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top