Partnerships Manager, Facebook Reality Labs
As a Partnerships Manager for Facebook Reality Labs (formerly Oculus Research) your job is to work with the Head of Partnerships and leading researchers to figure out who to partner with and how to define what virtual and augmented reality look like 5 years in the future. You'll be part of a multi-disciplinary, cross-functional team pushing on every aspect of the experience: haptics, audio, input, computer vision, optics, display technology, and whatever else we can dream up.
Our mission is to keep advancing virtual and augmented reality; the work you do here will lay the foundation for VR/AR experiences for years to come.
- Build and execute on partnerships for research initiatives that can materially accelerate development cycles for VR and AR research.
- Close complex IP and joint-development deals with startups, research centers, public companies, silicon vendors, display manufacturers, optics and sensor suppliers, engineering service companies and other ecosystem players.
- Source new hardware and software technologies and companies.
- Contribute to Market Research and Business Intelligence efforts.
- 5+ years track record of working with partners working on technologies and bringing them to market.
- Experience with structuring and negotiating the business, technology and legal aspects of partnership agreements.
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical or Optical Engineering.
- Proven ability in building partnerships for new hardware products including managing complex processes and negotiations end-to-end.
- Experience in establishing relationships and presence within the consumer electronics sector with a proven ability in reaching and exceeding goals.
- Ability to operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving and collaborative environment and work effectively cross-functionally with all levels of management, both internally and externally.
- Exceptional analytical, communication and presentation skills with technical, contractual and financial issues.
- Engineering/Physics degree with MBA.
Back to top