Partnerships Internal Communications Manager
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook's Partnerships Marketing team is looking for an experienced communication strategist to develop and manage internal communication for our Partnerships team. This role will focus on keeping our Partnerships team informed of pertinent changes to our products and platform while managing ongoing communications on topics that effect our diverse set of partners. The successful candidate will manage internal communications channels and work with leadership to set priorities and cadence. Partner-facing teams are key to telling the Facebook story and arming them with relevant and timely information is critical to our success and the success of our partners.
The ideal candidate for the role is an independent self-starter with strong experience in drafting communications and thinking critically. This role will require the ability to collaborate with leadership, product marketers, partner management, and PR teams around the world. An understanding of Facebook's products/platform for developers and media companies is a must. This position is full-time and based in our Menlo Park office.
- Craft and manage content development and strategy for global partner teams and partners
- Work with leadership to craft internal communication strategy and messaging across internal channels
- Develop and execute strategies to streamline internal communications and information flow to Facebook Partnershipâ€™s team
- Produce and curate regular internal and external emails
- Build strong relationships across the global partnerships organization to understand needs and gather feedback
- Work collaboratively across other Facebook teams, including but not limited to marketing, PR, product, partnerships management
- 10+ years of experience in marketing or communications within sales, PR, partner or business strategy role
- Experience crafting and delivering scaled communications
- Experience working on with deadlines
- Knowledge of Facebook products and platforms
- Experience working in a cross-functional team
- Experience with HTML and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign and Photoshop)
- Track record of self-initiated projects
Back to top