Partnership Programs Manager, Facebook Connectivity
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Mobile Partnerships at Facebook is seeking a Program Manager to develop and manage our connectivity partnership programs with mobile operators globally.
In this role, you will work with our partnerships team and operator partners to deeply understand their business goals, and with our internal product teams to develop, scale and manage our Connectivity programs.
You will be responsible for helping product teams in understanding, developing and validating key assumptions of the product value proposition. You will drive key product marketing activities like creating external materials, partnership team training, business model development and trial partner recruitment. Your deep experience in operator/mobile/connectivity industry combined with your analytical and business mindset will help you bring a strong market-driven commercial mindset to the overall development of programs. You have strong communication and leadership skills and you are used to keeping a lot of people aligned and accountable.
This full-time position sits within the Mobile Partnerships team and is based in our Menlo Park headquarters.
- Contribute to the product development of connectivity programs (e.g. wireless, fiber, network infrastructure technologies and deployments) by partnering with product managers to drive development and validation of key market and commercial hypotheses.
- Manage trials and go-to-market of new products with global team of partnership managers, including materials development, driving commercial validation, training, supporting partner meetings, and managing pipeline.
- Participate in product development work by providing operator business subject matter expertise, proposing new features based on market opportunities, and planning new experiments with partners.
- Collaborate with data scientists to create compelling data-based partner business cases, pitches and case studies.
- Lead cross-functional teams in program development and execution.
- Support partner engagement as the subject matter expert, including pitching new programs, setting execution plans, and reporting on progress to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to travel internationally, especially in emerging markets, up to 30% of the time.
- Comfort working across time zones, remote teams and cultures required.
- BS or BA in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, Economics or related discipline.
- 7+ years of experience in mobile industry.
- 7+ years experience in management consulting, product management, business development or comparable roles.
- Experience in the process of developing, validating and scaling products from inception to product-market fit in a highly quantitative and technical domain.
- Strong leadership, organization and cross-functional skills.
- Ability to establish strong cross-functional partnerships.
- Commercial mindset with strong communication and positioning skills.
- Ability to synthesize and present information in an insightful and structured manner.
- Deep knowledge of connectivity products, technology, business models, go-to-market strategies, and industry business drivers (e.g. experience with mobile operators, telecoms, infrastructure).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and experience in fast decision making with large data sets and quantitative analysis.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top