Partner Solutions Manager - Global Influencers, Media Partnerships
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a partnerships professional to work closely with Strategic Partner Managers to optimize how organizations and public figures leverage the platform. This role works directly with Strategic Partner Managers, Data Analysts, Product Managers, Media Operations and other partners to ensure a seamless experience.
The Partnerships team is the external arm of Facebook, working with the worldâ€™s largest and most exciting organizations across the full suite of Facebook Inc. products.
- Work cross-functionally to drive and deliver scalable solutions for Global Influencer Partnerships programs
- Use data to spot opportunities and deliver insights to improve partnersâ€™ performance
- Proactively analyze and communicate metrics and vertical trends as they relate to the ecosystem
- Develop an understanding of Partnerships' goals and help determine ways to track progress
- Manage the implementation and optimization of educational trainings and workshops
- Align with product and operations teams to act as an expert on specific media products
- Offer high-touch solutions based on familiarity with product launch status and bugs
- Serve as an internal advocate in connecting teams to product and operational solutions
- Develop and maintain the measurement infrastructure to drive strategic growth in the vertical
- Support Global Influencers partners and liaise with Strategic Partner Managers and other internal stakeholders to ensure that partners have the best possible experience on the platform
- Proactively advocate for partners and push issues toward resolution
- BA/BS Degree or higher
- 4+ years of experience in online operations, consulting, or account, partner, or project management
- Experience working independently
- Experience working with public figures
- Experience working cross-functionally, both internally and externally
- Experience solving problems in a collaborative environment
- Experience prioritizing when juggling multiple responsibilities on behalf of multiple partners
- Experience analyzing data to tell a story and making recommendations
- SQL experience
- Experience working with or in support of diverse and underrepresented communities
- Communication and presentation experience, and the ability to serve as a spokesperson for Facebook
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top