Partner Solutions Manager
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
We are a scrappy group that prides itself on technical acumen, business savvy, operational execution, and cross-functional leadership. If the idea of working with the world’s most innovative data companies and data-driven clients to create and execute game-changing solutions excites you, then you should join our team. Facebook is seeking experienced professionals from a variety of backgrounds for this role.Day-to-day responsibilities will include project management across a diverse group of internal teams, external management of data partner relationships, operations-level execution of partner solutions, and in-depth data analysis. Expectations will also extend beyond the day-to-day, as each member of the team will be required to contribute to both the long-term Facebook data strategy and innovation in the online data industry at large.We’re seeking people with deep passions for data-driven problem-solving, product and tool enhancement, advertising innovation, and (more specifically) online targeting, measurement, audience management, data protection, and analytics. All candidates should feel comfortable in an ever-changing environment in which they have to manage multiple streams of work to drive concrete, actionable solutions for Facebook and its partners. A deep understanding of Facebook’s advertising, targeting, and measurement solutions (along with a desire to execute in each of these keys areas) is a must. Role is based in Menlo Park, CA.
- Lead technical and operational execution for multiple data partners whose data is stored on the platform
- Train external partners on Facebook’s systems and tools
- Work with Engineering, Product, and Measurement teams to create and implement scaled, partner-based solutions
- Work with internal Partnerships account teams to drive data relationships
- Use datasets to produce insights that feed partner and product development
- Identify, manage, and execute on opportunities for market, tool, process, and product enhancement
- Project manage multiple partner- and product-based work streams end-to-end (idea to execution)
- Contribute to building a scaled and well-rounded team
- Bachelors or Masters Degree
- 4+ years of work experience
- Communication, presentation, and project management skills
- Quantitative and analytical skills
- Knowledge of online advertising, targeting, and measurement systems and methodologies
- Database programming experience with SQL, Oracle, or Access
- Experience with Linux- and Unix-based command-line environments
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Experience in Ad Tech
- Knowledge of data management and storage infrastructures
- Knowledge of languages other than English
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top