Partner Services, Rights Manager APAC
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Media Partnerships team manages strategic relationships with our key media partners and public figures across Entertainment, News and Sports for public content on Facebook. The team is the face of Facebook to our external relationships and gets to work with some of the biggest celebrities, athletes, journalists, talents, movie studios, news publishers & media companies across APAC.
We are seeking a partner services specialist in the Rights Management role. This role will be the primary point of contact for rights management for both internal and external stakeholders, and will focus on identifying, planning and executing opportunities for rights management adoption and usage among our media partners. The role will have the opportunity to work with Strategic Partnership Managers (SPMs) and other Partner Services teammates across APAC to identify and drive opportunities. This role will also interface and collaborate closely with cross-functional teams such as Partner Products Marketing, Partner Marketing, Media Operations and Partner Engineering teams.
This is a full-time position based in Singapore.
- Specialize in Rights Manager - closely interacting with related cross-functional teams and be the key go-to person for the Media Partnerships team
- Research rights structure and ownership with Media Partners to assess relevant risks on Content assets
- Support Strategic Partner Managers in resolving Rights Manager related escalations
- Be an internal advocate within Facebook for partners, including with internal product teams
- Track, analyze and communicate quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partners and their goals
- Ensure the success of partners on Facebook through training and consultations
- Develop and catalogue best practices leveraging internal and external learnings across verticals
- BA/BS degree or higher
- 5 -10 years of experience in account management, operations and/or project management, ideally in a role which works with product development teams
- Understanding of digital rights and related exploitation
- Previous experience in digital rights management products, copyright protection
- Excellent project management experience, with the ability to lead and handle multiple time-sensitive, cross-functional projects on deadline
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, and the ability to clarify and summarize complex issues
- Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally with all levels of management, both internally and externally
- Rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Details and process-oriented
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top