Partner Services, Media Partnerships, LATAM
(Buenos Aires, Argentina - Mexico City, Mexico - São Paulo, Brazil)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking to grow its Media Partnerships team with a partner services team member who will act as a support point of contact to quickly internally address and mediate resolution of issues raised by our partners. The Media Partnerships team manages strategic relationships with our key partners and public figures in the Media landscape for public content on Facebook. This role will work closely with Strategic Partnership Managers (SPMs) in engaging with internal teams, working cross functionally to deliver excellent support to public figures and media companies in the Latin American territory, supporting products and features of both Facebook and Instagram. In this operational role, you'll have the opportunity to cause an impact by escalating issues, following up to offer a satisfactory solution to our partners and serving as a liaison between Media Partnerships and other operational teams within the company.
- Become an expert in the support experience or media companies and public figures on Facebook and Instagram
- Work alongside with internal teams, investigate and resolve issues reported on Facebook and Instagram such as requests for account and product support
- Use market specific knowledge, signals and insights to improve the support of our Media partners in the Latin American market.
- Proactively advocate for partners and push issues toward resolution
- Respond to Strategic Partner Managers and Central Team inquiries with high quality, speed, empathy and accuracy
- Document internal communications using our tools
- Use your problem solving skills to prioritize and resolve complex tasks
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Culture expert: You know what's going on in the News scenarios in Brazil and Latin America
- Avid Facebook and Instagram user, a passion for both products
- Self-starting, intellectually curious and creative individual comfortable operating in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Fluency in written and conversational Portuguese and English (for the role in Sao Paulo)
- Spanish and English (for the roles in Mexico City and Buenos Aires)
- Salesforce experience
- Video and social media enthusiast
- Previous experience or internship in newsroom or working with news publishers
- Experience in programming language and analytical tools a plus (Excel, SQL, Tableau, etc)
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top