Partner Product Marketing Manager - Public Figures, Media Partnerships
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Facebook Media Partnerships team is seeking an experienced Product Marketing professional with a background in entertainment and media to join the Partner Product Marketing (PPM) team. The Partner Product Marketing (PPM) team is a function within Media Partnerships responsible for driving product understanding and adoption through the Strategic Partner Manager and Partner Solutions teams that work closely with content creators, including digital publishers, media companies, news publishers, broadcasters, sports teams/leagues, and public figures.
Specifically, in this role as an entertainment PPM, you will work closely with Partner Managers that focus on public figures - such as celebrities, authors, and global influencers - and act as the voice of these partners to product and the voice of product to these partners. Success in this role will be when these partners can easily adopt and grow their usage of these products and features, with high confidence and peace of mind, to support their business goals such as audience development and social video monetization.
The successful candidate will provide audience insight to inform product development as well as support alpha and beta tests to validate fit and opportunities. He or she can provide analytic proof points for growth strategies via market segmentation and synthesize market trends across the media landscape. He or she must also have experience influencing stakeholders in a highly matrixed organization. This role will require cross-team collaboration and touch upon a broad set of products across Facebook, Inc. to help deliver a safe and trusted experience for public figures to reach and engage with their fans
This is a full-time position located in our Los Angeles, California office with travel to New York and Menlo Park as needed.
- Distill and surface comprehensible voice-of-the-market feedback to inform new and existing media products strategy to unlock the greatest value
- Lead go-to-market strategy including internal enablement and training, segment-specific product messaging, and informing marketing collateral like playbooks and narrative
- Create scalable growth plans with high-impact solution sets to maximize adoption opportunity and coach partners (through their internal partner and global account managers) on how they can best use our platform to help them reach their objectives on and off Facebook platforms
- Engage supporting roles like Partner Solutions, Media Operations and Marketing through cross-functional, cross-vertical and cross-office collaboration
- Understand the content landscape and media environment, revenue streams, digital business models and overall internet/technology space, and be a reliable source of insight on those media & entertainment products
- BA/BS degree or higher
- 5+ years of experience with the media, technology, advertising and marketing space
- Track record of influencing behavior at a variety of levels in the organization, including cross-functional managers
- Customer service orientation and experience in a partner-facing capacity
- Communication and presentation experience
- Experience with the product feedback loop process, including capturing product feedback from customers or users, and summarizing usage trends to inform product decisions
- Experience setting priorities, problem solving, multi-tasking, and working independently
Back to top