Partner Product Marketing Manager - News, Media Partnerships
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook seeks an experienced Product Marketing professional with a background in news media to join the Partner Product Marketing team. As a Partner Product Marketer for our vertical team within news partnerships, you will work closely with those Strategic Partner Managers and align to a book of business that includes broadcasters and news publishers. The objective of this role is to help these partners adopt solutions like Live and Instant Articles. Success in this role will be when these partners grow their business with Facebook's product solutions. The ideal candidate will work on major media product launches, set vertical and regional product adoption goals and objectives, and prioritize partner requests on behalf of partnerships for product optimization. Success in this position requires an understanding of Facebook's media products, a focus on marketing services, and the ability to work with cross-functional teams and exhibit critical thinking and digital marketing skills. He or she must also have experience influencing senior stakeholders in a highly matrix organization. This is a full-time position located in our New York office.
- Partner closely with vertical partnerships teams and product teams to drive product understanding and adoption to media publishers on how to best use our platform to help them reach their objectives on and off Facebook platforms
- Distill and surface market feedback to product teams for new and existing media products
- Aggregate individual product needs into broader trends/analysis
- Identify scalable path to grow product adoption across channels
- Engage supporting roles like Partner Solutions, Media Operations and Marketing through cross-functional, cross-vertical and cross-office collaboration
- Organize and conduct feedback sessions that help to identify our greatest opportunities within existing products and emerging businesses
- Be a source of insight on products in the media & entertainment ecosystem
- BA/BS degree or higher
- 4+ years of experience with the media, advertising and marketing space
- Track record of influencing behavior at a variety of levels in the organization, including cross-functional managers
- Customer service orientation and experience in a partner-facing capacity
- Communication and presentation experience
- Experience with the product feedback loop process, including capturing product feedback from customers or users, and summarizing usage trends to inform product decisions
- Experience setting priorities, problem solving, multi-tasking, and working independently
- Knowledge of content landscape and media environment, revenue streams, digital business models, and overall internet/technology space
- Experience driving internal stakeholders to a consensus on important issues
- Interpersonal skills and ability to develop working relationships inside and outside Facebook
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top