Partner Product Marketing Manager, Media Partnerships, APAC
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook seeks an experienced product marketing professional passionate about technology, product development, media, monetization and revenue strategies - with a focus on video. This position will be responsible for leading outbound go-to-market strategy for our Media products in APAC. The Partner Product Marketing team is a function within Media Partnerships responsible for driving product understanding and adoption through the Strategic Partner Manager teams that work closely with content creators, including news publishers, broadcasters, sports teams/leagues, and public figures. The objective of this role is to lead outbound support of global product launches across APAC, set regional product adoption goals and objectives, and drive strategic decisions in close partnership with senior stakeholders. The successful candidate can assist and provide regional insight to the development of new products as well as coordinate alpha and beta tests. He or she can provide analytic proof points for growth strategies via market segmentation and synthesize market trends across the media landscape. He or she must also have experience influencing senior stakeholders in a highly matrix organization. This is a full-time position located in our Singapore office.
- Partner with Product Marketing teams to drive product understanding and adoption on how APAC media publishers can best use our platform to reach their objectives on and off Facebook platforms.
- Partner with the product marketing and APAC marketing activation teams to help roll out new Media products and feature enhancements
- Identify growth opportunities through data-driven insights and then formulate scalable path to grow product adoption in APAC
- Distill and surface market feedback to product teams for new and existing media products
- Aggregate and prioritise publisher product needs into broader trends/analysis
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across the company to drive results
- Work with Marketing to ensure product materials are customizable for APAC media publishers
- Understand the content landscape and media environment, revenue streams, digital business models and overall internet/technology space, and be a reliable source of insight on those media & entertainment products
- BA/BS degree or higher
- 7 - 9+ years professional experience in technology, media, measurement or business operations
- Product market experience within a large media owner or brand and/or worked closely with Facebook's media products is a plus
- Understanding of content landscape and media environment, new revenue streams, digital business models and overall Internet/technology space
- Track record of influencing behaviour at a variety of levels in the organization, including cross-functional managers
- Customer service orientation and experience in a partner-facing capacity
- Ability to set priorities, problem solve, multi-task, and work independently
- Experience with the product feedback loop process, including capturing product feedback from customers or users, and summarizing usage trends to inform product decisions
- Product marketing experience in web and mobile and the ability to contribute at strategic and tactical levels
- Ability to drive internal stakeholders to a consensus on issues
- Interpersonal skills and ability to develop working relationships inside and outside Facebook
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top