Partner Product Marketing Manager - Entertainment, Media Partnerships
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
In this role, you will work closely with Partner/Global Account Managers that focus on digital publishers and media companies and act as the voice of these partners to product and the voice of product to these partners. This role will require you to gain a deep understanding of these segments so that you can confidently influence product roadmaps and lead outbound go-to-market strategies that optimize for growth, adoption and value for this audience. Success in this role will be when these partners can easily adopt and grow their usage of these products and features to support their business goals such as audience development and social video monetization.
The successful candidate will provide audience insight to inform product development as well as support alpha and beta tests to validate fit and opportunities. He or she can provide analytic proof points for growth strategies via market segmentation and synthesize market trends across the media landscape. He or she must also have experience influencing stakeholders in a highly matrix organization. This role will require cross-team collaboration with our News and Sports PPMs and touch upon a broad set of products across Facebook, Inc. with a primary focus on our video and monetization products such as Watch, Live, Stories, Ad Breaks, Instant Articles, Branded Content, and more.
This is a full-time position located in our Los Angeles, California office.
- Distill and surface comprehensible voice-of-the-market feedback to inform new and existing media products strategy to unlock the greatest value
- Lead go-to-market strategy including internal enablement and training, segment-specific product messaging, and informing marketing collateral like playbooks and narrative
- Create scalable growth plans with high-impact solution sets to maximize adoption opportunity and coach partners (through their internal partner and global account managers) on how they can best use our platform to help them reach their objectives on and off Facebook platforms
- Partner closely with News and Sports PPM colleagues to bring together solutions for global media companies
- Engage supporting roles like Partner Solutions, Media Operations and Marketing through cross-functional, cross-vertical and cross-office collaboration
- Understand the content landscape and media environment, revenue streams, digital business models and overall internet/technology space, and be a reliable source of insight on those media & entertainment products
- BA/BS degree or higher
- 6+ years of experience with the media, technology, advertising and marketing space
- Experience influencing cross-functional partners at a variety of levels within the organization
- Experience in a partner-facing capacity
- Communication and presentation experience
- Experience with the product feedback loop process, including capturing product feedback from customers or users, and summarizing usage trends to inform product decisions
- Experience setting priorities
- Experience problem solving
- Experience working independently
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
Back to top